Wednesday 25 March 2015

Day 75 - Monday 23rd March - at sea

Day 75 - Monday 23rd March - at sea

We started the day with our usual walk/ stretch/ breakfast and then line dancing for me while JL went to see Gloria Barnett do her last talk, this time about sharks. I then went to knit and natter where I finished my Easter bunny and started learning to crochet (which so far seems much harder than knitting!). JL played his first game of table tennis.

After lunch I went to party dance class and then we went to the theatre to watch the classical duo perform an afternoon concert. They played some of Holst's Planets, as well as some Beethoven and Debussy. The most memorable part was their live performance of 4 minutes 32 seconds of silence - weird! JL rushed from here to his second game of table tennis, while I had a cuppa and then did an abs workout. 

After dinner we had two shows - the first was a double bill starring the Carpenters singer Laurie Briggs (tonight singing some songs by other popular female artists), and then Helen Wilding (who reminds me very much of a Disney princess!) singing a Sound of Music medley, some opera, and some jazz. The second show was the comedian Adrian Walsh, who was again very amusing. Then back to the room to prepare for Hawaii tomorrow!!! Can't wait! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment